Wednesday, August 8, 2007
just want to let go..
There have been some recent happenings around me lately which have given me a valuable lesson in life and that is to not to be so friendly and helpful that people start taking you for granted. So I have just decided to do something about it. Now no more phone calls asking people about there whereabouts and well being, because if they are so important to me then I should be of at least some importance too right? I know this logic may sound absurd to most of the people, it seemed to me too so I do not doubt anyone for it. It’s just that there comes a time when you say that enough is enough and you have to put your foot down, well I believe I am at that stage now. What I need is time for myself away from everyone, just want to get out of here go to someplace else and spend some days away from this city Noida. I really have no idea why I am thinking this way but I get this vibe of unwanted presence sometimes which makes me really want to get out but something inside me has made me stay all this while. The only place where I can think of going is to my old friends who have been with me through my good and bad times. I think it will be a strong decision but I’ll not be present in Noida on my birthday. I’ll be somewhere else with people who really matter to me and I matter to them. So the only way I can be reached is by my phone and that too if I keep it switched on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wots rong bhai??? everything ok????
hey that comes as a surprise ?? who's the culprit :)
Post a Comment